Motivation doesn’t work long term. The only method to get you where you want to be is accountability. Good use of your precious time is the key to having work longevity. We all know those people who jump into tasks with two feet & drown. Don’t be that guy. Don’t take on too much, just become more efficient.
The goal isn’t more work. The goal is faster, more efficient work that gives you more time.
Here are a few ways you can achieve this:
1. SET YOUR INTENTIONS, BE DETAILED.
2. GET YOUR MOOD RIGHT BEFORE YOU START WORKING.
3. MARK ‘X’ ON YOUR CALENDAR EVERY DAY YOU DELIVER: KEEP THE HOT STREAK GOING.
4. CONQUER YOUR INNER BITCH. (WE ALL HAVE ONE). NEVER QUIT. BE A SAVAGE.
5. KNOW YOURSELF & POSITION YOUR TRIGGERS. (I.E. PUT YOUR RUNNING SHOES AT THE FRONT DOOR).
6. CREATE DEADLINES FOR DELIVERING.
7. REST HARD.
8. GO FOR WALKS. YOUR FAVOURITE TUNES ARE OPTIONAL.
10. LEARN TO SAY NO & DO LESS.
GO GET IT.
Read the above points & apply them to your life. Always remember that it starts with you. No list, guru or motivational quote will achieve your goals until YOU decide to.
If you can think of any others, drop me a line on: firstname.lastname@example.org