Its 2021 & you probably can’t avoid the itch to start a business. You’ve told yourself that you don’t have the money, maybe next year. You still go out with friends most weekends, you have money for that. Go out and drink by all means but don’t lie to yourself. Red pill moment. You already have the money to start a business. The thing holding you back, is you. You don’t need more money, you need a plan.
Here’s how you get started:
1. Buy a domain name.
2. Purchase secure, scalable website hosting with good tech support… wink wink.
3. Communicate clearly what your business does.
4. Create a plan for delivering your content.
6. Use a free theme to create your website interface.
7. Don’t forget to optimize, its free.
8. Deliver regular useful, quality content.
9. Begin to use webmaster tools, start with free ones.
10. Create a quarterly website update plan.
Boom there you go. That should have only cost you around the price of 6 drinks. You’re welcome. Go get it. If you need help crafting your team, get in touch with me directly & our team will guide to towards the promised land. (email@example.com)
Follow us on social media:
If you’re unfamiliar with our blog, try starting with these: