You can’t even begin to think about marketing without slick visuals. The images your business releases must represent your brand perfectly. So many tools are available, it can overwhelming and expensive to try all of the platforms available. So we’ve gone ahead & rounded up our 5 favourite free tools you can use when creating standout marketing content.
- Free version
- Easier than photoshop
- Great for fonts, overlays, tools & filters
- Pinterest friendly graphics
- Professional images in minutes
Premium gives you access to advanced tools but free version is more than enough if you are just making images for social media.
- iOS & Android App for on-the-go creation
- Web version also
- “Surprise Me” feature than creates for you
- Best for video creation & editing
Premium gives you ability to lengthen videos, add more media & access to broader selection of styles/filters. Upgrading might be necessary if you intend to use this platform long term for your marketing videos.
- Best for Infographics
- Create in 5 mins or less
- Guided tutorials
- Easy to use
Premium version allows you to download pdfs, ad custom features and more. If infographics are a key part to your marketing then premium will be for you. If not, the free version is more than enough. Give it a test.
- Great for creating graphics
- Ideal for social media graphics
- Amazing sets of template, patterns & stock photos
- Most templates are free
- Create graphics in minutes
- Similiar to Picmonkey
- Easier than photoshop
- Drag & drop functionality
- If speed is important to you, Canva should be your choice
Premium “Canva for work” has strong focus on teamworking capability. Think unlimited storage, custom fonts, resizing and more. The free version is more than enough to get by.
- Photo & video
- iOS & Android for on-the-go creation
- Similar structure to Magistio, get started quickly
- Add from camera rolls & begin editing
- Make professional clips in no time
Animoto is free to get started, so give it a try today. If you decide it is for you, you’ll want to upgrade as then you can download HD creations & save them to the cloud.
There you have it.
5 tools to help you create professional images quickly than will drive traffic to your website. Don’t forget to alt/meta tag your images when uploading them. Let us know how you get on @cloudrovia on all social media. Follow us!