It can be difficult to know where to put your energy when internet marketing. Do you start on social media? seo? email marketing? It can be overwhelming if you’re just starting out. In short we’d say don’t put all your (easter) eggs in one basket. Our short guide below will give you a idea of how to cover all areas of internet marketing, leaving no marketing strategy out in the cold.
Powerful, free tools for connecting with an audience. Here are a few guides to get you started in social media marketing.
- Don’t prioritise likes; Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Toolkit
- Hands-off Social Media Management Tools
- Social Media Content with Poster Tool
If you have a website, you need to promote it online, otherwise no one will know your business or non-profit exists. The following beginner’s guides will teach you the most effective ways to get started online and to spread the word about your business or organisation online.
Here’s an article we previously wrote on building traffic with online marketing:
Content Marketing & Blogging
Content marketing is one of the most effective ways to grow a business online. Why? Because it helps more people discover your business, it drives more traffic to your site, it builds trust in your brand and it also builds your reputation as an expert in your field.
Here are a few related articles we’ve previously written:
Email is an effective and cheap way to stay in touch with prospects and customers and tell them all about your events, promotions, product launches and anything else that’s relevant to them.
- Email Marketing
- How to create a simple email marketing process
- How to Expand your E-commerce Store with Email Marketing
- How To Build Your Personal Brand Through Email Marketing
- The Anatomy of Better Email Marketing Results
- How to Send Emails That Convert
- Essentials of High-Performing Email Marketing
Search engine optimisation
SEO has changed dramatically over the years, but it’s more important than ever. Because if prospects can’t find your business in the search results, it’s as if you don’t exist.
So whether you sell jewellery or plumbing services, and whether you sell locally or internationally, use the information in these guides to learn how to increase the chances of getting found online by prospective customers.
A few related SEO articles we’ve posted:
If you’re looking for ways to attract new customers quickly and in a cost-effective manner, start by running ad campaigns on Google and social platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Use the following guides to help you get started:
- Low Budget Marketing
- Storytelling In Marketing: Lessons
- Storytelling as a Marketing Tool
- Data-Driven Storytelling
- Free Content Marketing Tool
- Take Your Content Marketing to the Next Level
- The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing Strategy in 2021
- Content Marketing Toolkit Course
- Supercharge Your Content Marketing