Google changes a lot. Quickly. They do however still use the same three factors for ranking a site. Get it right & the algorithm can send you to the moon!
1. Step your Backlink game up
- Brand your domain.
- Give away products/services for online reviews.
- Guest blog on another website.
- Request a Link4Link with similar sites.
- List your website in related Directories.
2. Write Original Content.
- Avoid duplicate content.
- Don’t delete pages.
- Interlinking between your website pages.
- Make sure your hosting provider is super-fast.
- Optimize your website layout for ALL devices.
3. Actually be useful.
- Don’t write spammy key-word stuffed content for the traffic, you won’t get it.
- Make sure you answer users queries & provide solutions.
- Don’t use a 1 page site. Give Google something to work with.
- Be original. Don’t copy content from other sites.
- Get a professional to format your SEO.
Go get the ranking you deserve.